- Model NO.: CL-2000A
- Cable Locator: Pipeline Locator
- Origin: China
- Type: Wire Strippers
- Trademark: joinstars
1. Detect the underground cable and pipeline route
2. Measure the underground cable and pipeline depth
3. Determine the underground cable and pipeline insulation degree
4. Determine the route and depth of the cable and pipeline without touching the transmission signal.
A. Use the newest integrated circuit and signal processing technology to achieve outstanding test performance
B. The survey signal transmission includes:
1. Direct Inject method: In has Injected the spot on the pipeline to survey the route and the burying depth, this method measuring accuracy is high, ant jamming ability.
2. Induction coupling method: In the railroad, the coal gas, the physical prospecting, the line cable and so on does not have pours into the spot on the pipeline to survey the route and the burying depth.
3. Inductive clamp method: As one of the important accessories, inductive clamp is used for inflicting the transmitter signals directly onto the objective pipelines.
C. Many kinds of survey frequency: Has 480Hz, the 31kHz two kind of frequencies; The user may carry on the choice according to the environment (to need differently to survey frequency please to indicate specially in ordering contract).
D. Enhancement test efficiency different localization pattern and function:
(1) peak value pattern: Determines the position through the maximum route signal.
(2) valley value pattern: Determines the position through the minimum route signal
(3) route direction detection: Direct-viewing, instructs the route rapidly the direction.
(4) current test (CM): Find the goal pipeline by using test the current.
(5) stethoscope: Fine the pipeline through stethoscope from the multitudinous pipelines.
E. Auxiliary function:
(1) automatic control receive gain: The automatic control receiver gain causes the receiver to be at the optimized condition.
(2) sound function: The receiver reflects the survey intuitively through the tonality change the signal size.
(3) Pipeline state detection: When the transmitter in inject mode, first test the resistance of pipeline, the voltage, then send the signal to a pipeline. When the resistance too small (almost in short-circuits) the transmitter will withdraw from inject mode, when the voltage is so large the transmitter will warning, the operator must to stop the transmitter.
(4) battery test: Real-time detection of battery, when the voltage lower than the protect value, the transmitter will automatic shut-down.
Signal frequency for Router and Depth Mode
|480Hz, 31KH z|
|Signal frequency for Induction Mode||31KHz|
|Signal frequency for Clamping Mode||31KHz|
|Output Wave Shape||Sine Wave|
|Power Supply||11.1VDC 4.4AH Li-ion battery|
|Max. Output Power||10W|
|Power Supply||11.1VDC 1.8AH Li-ion battery|
|Max. Test Burying Depth||4.5m (Normal Condition)|
|Tolerance of Test Burying Depth||±0.05H±5cm('H' is Pipeline burying depth)|
|Tolerance of Test Router||≤5cm (Normal Condition)|
|Test the route and the efficient depth with Inject method||≥ 5Km (Normal Condition)|
|Test the route and the efficient depth with Induct method||≥ 3Km (Normal Condition)|
|Operating Temperature||-20ºC ~ +50ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40ºC ~ +70ºC|
|Environment noise||≤ 60dB|
|Take-along bag||1 pc|
|User manual||1 pc|
|Transmitter charger||1 pc|
|Receiver charger||1 pc|
|Earthing stick||1 pc|
|Output line||1 pc|
|Inductive clamp||1 pc|