UL Metal Test Probe, UL Test Finger Probe, Articulated Finger Probe/Gr1089
|FOB Unit Price:||US $450 US $250|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Function: Test Tools
- Certification: Gr1089
- Trademark: Joinstars
- Origin: China
- Application: Industrial
- Test Finger: IEC 125mm
- Transport Package: Portable Case
- This is the "International" test finger required by most IEC, EN and CSA Standards, in addition to many UL Standards. Built in strict accordance to the newest requirements - with integrar palm simulator.
- This jointed test probe is strictly designed and manufactured according toIEC61032 , IEC60335, IEC60529 and GB/T4208,GB4706.1,GB/T16842 standards.
- This is the ONLY Finger Probe available with a integral jack in the handle for continuity testing -as mandated by the IEC CB Scheme. Finger is made of chrome plated steel/stainless steel. All parts precision machined.
- Test Finger Probe is intended to verify protection of persons against access to hazardous parts for an IP1 Code.Also used to verify protection from access with the back of the hand for an IP suffix A code.
1: high quality
2: in stock
3: can be calibrated
4: 1 year warranty
5: strictly designed according to IEC61032
Children Finger Probe 19, Children Jointed Finger Probe, Touch Probe
It's the necessary tool to proceed protecting electric shock test of household and similar electrical appliances.
This probe is intended to simulate access to hazardous parts by children of 36 months or less.
Standard IEC61032-1997, IEC60529-2001, GB/T4208-2008 and UL etc.
|Test probe diameter||head 3mm, tail 4mm|
|Test probe length||15mm|
|Material||Handle is made of nylon, tip is stainless steel.|
other item we also can offer: