Rockwell Hardness Tester for Hardness Test/Rockwell Sclerometer/Rockwell Durometer/Rockwell Tester/Sclerometer/Durometer/Metal Rockwell
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $800|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Portable Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PHR series
- Measuring Range: Hra, Hrb, HRC and So on
- Standard: ISO, GB/T, BSEN
- Mobility: Portable
- Rated Voltage: 0
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Trademark: Joinstars
- Origin: China
- Type: Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Application: Metal
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Calibrating Method: Standard Hardness Test Blocks
- Support Language: English
- Resolution:0.5hr: Test Force: 10, 60, 100, 150kg
- Specification: CE
Features of Rockwell Portable Hardness Tester
1. This Rockwell hardness tester is small, portable, accurate, light, weighing only 0.8kg, and can be easily operated like micrometer.
2. Our Rockwell portable hardness tester works on practical hardness testing principle, having the same high testing precision as that of a bench type device. It has high testing accuracy complies with the ISO6508 standard, with an error of no more than 1.5HRC, tested by the National Institute of Metrology.
3. Comprising the main unit and holder, the hardness tester can either be used on the table or easily carried to workshops.
4. It is fast, taking only 10 seconds to finish a test.
5. Rockwell hardness value can be conveniently read out.
6. The Rockwell portable hardness tester can be adopted for testing fine, long, small and irregular parts, instead of the bench hardness tester.
7. The internal and external surface hardness of steel tubes can be tested by the Rockwell portable hardness tester.
8. This testing device suits parts with small bearing surface, in particular.
9. It is designed with traceable standard hardness block, and penetrator passing the inspection by standard Rockwell hardness tester.
10. The load cell used to calibrate load can be traced to national secondary standard.