Universal Testing Machine (WDW-10S)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wood Boxes|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WDW-10S
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Tensile Space: 0~650mm: Compression Space: 0~650mm
- Origin: China
- Type: Universal Testing Machine
- Power Source: AC220V
- Trademark: Joinstars
WDW-10S Digital display electronic universal testing machines are designed and manufactured according to ASTM, ISO, DIN, GB etc standards. It is suitable for wide range of material for tension, compression, bending, shearing and low cycle test. With special grips, it can also do torsion and Brinell hardness tester. It is for metal, rubber, plastic, spring, textile, and components testing. It is widely used in the corresponding industries, research and development, test institutes and training centers etc.
1. Automatic stop: After the sample broken, automatic stop.
2. Display: Real-time display testing force, displacement, testing speed, peak value, testing status on one LCD.
3. Automatic return: Automatic return to initial position when testing finished.
4. Limiting protection: Program control and Mechanical limiting protection.
5. High accuracy photoelectric encoder to measure the displacement
6. High accuracy load cell to measure the test load
7. Ball screw no backlash to guarantee the low noise and high driving efficiency
8. High accuracy servo motor to control test speed
|Testing force level||1class|
|Clamping way||Manual lever clamping|
|Force resolution||5000 yard|
|Test force indicating value accuracy||Better than ± 1%|
|Displacement value accuracy||Better than ± 1%|
|Displacement indicating resolution||0.01mm|
|Transom speed range||0.05~500mm/min nongraded and random|
|Relative error of force indicating||≤ ± 0.5%|
|Effective tensile space(mm)||7 50|
|Flat sample clamping range (mm)||0-7mm|
|Round sample clamping range (mm)||φ 9-14mm|
|Effective testing width ( mm )||350|
|Pressure plate diameter||φ 120|
|Power supply||0.5KW/AC220V± 10%|
|Dimensions||700× 370× 1780|
|Weight of Mainframe (kg)||3 2 0|